How many children are accepted into at Heart in Hand?
Heart in Hand Preschool is state certified and can accept up to 12 children per day. You can enroll your child to attend two, three, or four-days per week. Please ask Ms Yvonne if you are interested in a five-day week.
What is the age range for Heart in Hand students?
Heart in Hand Preschool is for children ages 3 – 6 years old.
Ms Yvonne strives to maintain a balance of boys and girls as well as younger and older children. When children attend Heart in Hand for multiple years, they get to experience being the younger and then the older child in a social setting.
What are Heart in Hand's program hours?
- Pick-up 1:00
- 1:00- 3:00 after-care program
- Heart in Hand’s school year runs from September to mid-June and follows the Portland Public School System calendar for holidays and snow days
- There is a summer program in August
What is the tuition for Heart in Hand?
- 2-days per week (Mon-Tues OR Thurs-Fri)
- 4 hours = $440
- 3-days per week (Mon-Tues-Wed OR Wed-Thurs-Fri)
- 4 hours = $570
- 4-days per week (Mon-Tues AND Thurs-Fri)
- 4 hours = $695
- There will be aftercare on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday
- $75/month for each weekday of after-care additions. Pick up time is 3:00pm.
How do I start the enrollment process for Heart in Hand Preschool?
Enrollment starts with an invitation to an open house.
Open House is held the 1st Thursday of the month from 3:00-4:00, and children are most welcome!
During your Open House visit, you will receive an application.
Complete your application and return it to
There is an introductory parent meeting in May.